IN-VR is a high growth startup that advises and connects Governments, Investors and key companies around the world, connecting the Energy industry globally.
Founded in 2017 and headquartered in London, IN-VR has presence in Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Madrid, Lisbon and Jakarta and works closely with more than 45 international governments and institutions around the world.
We believe in working remotely and finding exceptional individuals all around the world to help us accomplish incredible things.
You can read more about us here: https//in-vr.co
Join us as Junior Marketing & Communications Executive for the Argentinian and LatAm markets, promoting our flagship events and conferences portfolio. Compensation to be discussed.
What You’ll Do
Join a fun and flexible workplace where you’ll enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation, where you will support the Product and Sales team to deliver strategic marketing OKRs, help drive Revenue through acquiring strategic partners, and advise institutions as per the best way to increase the visibility of some of their most crucial national energy projects.
Your direct responsibilities will include
-Creating and posting micro-content on different Governments and/ country-focused events
-Managing the events’ Lead campaigns through Social Media and content marketing
-Driving Lead generation for the conference and LatAm markets
-Scheduling communications activities such as podcasts, videos, etc.
-Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager with ideas to enhance the country’s visibility
-Managing internal and event’s web page content
-Taking calls with strategic partners to discuss trade missions, event coordination and promotion
-You will also need to create email sequences with great copywriting & content for pre and post-event marketing campaigns to invite and follow up on event leads
What we’re looking for:
* Energetic, articulate, self-started and motivated students on course for a 2:1 degree or higher (Business, Communications, Marketing, International Relations, Journalism) with the right attitude and aptitude to succeed in a fast-paced business, or recent graduates with a passion for the Energy and Economics sectors
* Excellent to professional level of English and Spanish, AND in one of the following languages: Portuguese, French
* Strong phone, writing and editing skills with superb attention to detail
* To be comfortable with cold-calling high-level executives across the world
* Growth mindset and career driven
* Strong analytical and outside-of-the-box thinking skills
* Good interpersonal skills and Team player attitude
* High energy, independent, engaged and proactive
* International experience and travelling would be an advantage
* A mix of a creative mind with good project management skills, knowledge of digital communication and writing abilities would make a strong fit for the role
* Flexible working hours to match projects
A career at IN-VR is defined by you. We give you the freedom and the skills to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
We are a remote company which means everyone works from their home or their own office. We look for individuals that are self-starters, disciplined and can manage their own time. We want to empower our team members and set them up for success.
A leading global energy investment platform for emerging markets. Our vision is to democratise investments to the emerging markets, enabling an energy efficient and sustainable future for all.
We believe the only way to achieve this is by breaking down barriers and connecting Technologies, Funds and Governments together. We help Governments in emerging nations attract the funds and technologies they need; and companies from all over the world to safely invest in unfamiliar markets for them.
Founded in 2017, IN-VR has managed within a few years to be one of the leading investment platforms globally, while IN-VR’s team has influenced billions of FDIs in Africa, LATAM and South East Asia.