Tab is a boutique PPC agency based on Thes/ki, they are looking for a Social Manager in ads, with experience in Facebook and Instagram.
What you’ll do:
- End-to End-Campaign management: Set-up, launch, measure and optimize advertising campaigns mainly on Facebook & Instagram
- Researching and testing new features, trends, and ideas. Constantly challenging the status quo by identifying both new and improved execution strategies that will increase overall performance and efficiency, in turn leading to higher user satisfaction and retention.
- Strategic Planning & Execution: Assist in the media strategy development with complete control of tactical execution of the campaign.
- Monitoring and challenging acquisition and order funnels in order to improve key metrics and performance of marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of a creative’s impact in performance marketing and constantly working in a feedback loop with the design team and our external partners.
- Develop processes, best practices, and automation that will help elevate campaign reach to the next level
What you have:
- Light expertise on Facebook ads with the usage of both hard sell and soft sell objectives
- Working knowledge of Business Manager & Google Analytics
- Understanding of how tracking works across platforms (Install Facebook Pixel etc)
- Educated around User acquisition and Growth strategies in the digital world
- Testing mindset: Test everything that matters
- A strong disposition for data-driven decision making; you like to play around with data and cut it in many different ways to find interesting insights that can help the business
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Excel skills: know your way around pivot tables
- Team spirit that can work with multiple people from different backgrounds and expertise
Nice to have:
- Bachelor/MSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or another relevant field
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Image editing tools such as Canva, Unfold.
|Job Category||Digital Marketing, PPC - Performance, Social Media|
|Title||Paid Social Manager|
|Level||Mid - Level|