As a Mid/Senior .NET Software Engineer, you will be part of an autonomous Agile team, working in a hybrid model. You will work closely with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Back-end, and QA team.
Moreover, along with the other Software Engineers, you will have the chance to create a continuous competitive advantage for our web-based, data-oriented, unique products:
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality backend applications using the Microsoft stack
- Write “clean”, efficient, and reusable code, or refactor the existing one
- Transform software architecture designs into advanced code and prototypes
- Contribute to developing the design specifications for our product
- Explore the latest software tooling to find new and efficient ways to solve day-to-day challenges
- Continuously improve the performance, scalability, and reliability of the system
- Enforce coding standards and best practices while reviewing code, for less experienced team members
- Identify and resolve technical issues and bugs in a timely and efficient manner
- You have 4-5 years of experience in software development, with a focus on .NET backend development
- You are proficient in .NET Core, C#, Web API, Entity Framework
- You have a strong understanding of SW design principles and patterns, such as SOLID and DRY.
- You have a solid knowledge of relational database technologies and experience working with at least one RDBMS (preferred MS SQL / Azure SQL)
- You have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively and proactively
- You have experience with cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
- You hold a BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- You are Objective: You value honesty and integrity in all your interactions.
- You are Adaptive: You’re a quick thinker who can handle any challenge that comes your way
- You are Warm: You make everyone feel welcome and valued, no matter their background or experience.
- You are Group-oriented & Cooperative: You believe that success is sweeter when it’s shared with others.
- You are Practical: You’re a hands-on person who gets things done.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Can see the business goal from a long-term perspective
- Understanding key pitfalls and suggesting solutions
- Competitive compensation: Get paid fairly and enjoy the “gifts” of life!
- Medical – Life/Accident Insurance: Stay protected and safe with our comprehensive medical, life, and accident insurance coverage
- Work-office perks: Enjoy the little things that make work-life awesome (e.g., Advanced work/IT equipment, Welcome package, yearly employee gift)
- Hybrid work schedule: Work minimum two days a week in our modern office space, and spend the rest of the week in the comfort of your own home
- Flexible time-off management: (e.g., Student leave, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Sickness leaves)
- Training and support: Keep on learning and growing! (e.g., sponsored development plans, free e-learning options, and subsidized certifications)
- Cutting-edge technologies: Be a tech wizard and stay ahead of the game (e.g., Open AI, NLP, Salesforce, Microsoft Azure)
- Tech communities: Join the tech pioneers club and be part of the tech central scene (e.g., Salesforce ISV Partners, Microsoft Partner)
- Nutrition offering: Enjoy our weekly brunch, eat card, and the nutrition coaching sessions
- Wellness offerings: Get energized for life! Based on our pillars around Movement, Nutrition, Recovery & Mindset
At Cube RM, we believe in creating a workplace where everyone can thrive and succeed. Our values – building on trust, respecting with empathy, relying on collaborative eagerness, serving our customers responsively, learning and growing together, and acting agile – are at the core of everything we do.
- Building on Trust
- Respecting with Empathy
- Relying on Collaborative Eagerness
- Serving our Customers Responsively
- Learning and Growing Together
- Acting Agile
If you’re a driven individual who shares our values and has the required competencies, we’d love to hear from you. Join us in creating a workplace where everyone can #addvalue and goes to the #nextlevel. Apply now!
At Cube RM, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on skills, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
For more information about us, please visit https://cuberm.com