We are currently looking for a Web and Graphics Designer to join our Marketing team working full-time.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge and proven experience in creating web and graphic design materials, as he/she will be responsible for delivering unique and engaging design executions across all channels including, website, social media, newsletters and print. An ideal candidate should understand B2B & B2C marketing needs, has a goal-driven attitude to design and be able to utilize creative thinking across all channels of communication.
- Conceptualizes creative and design materials based on requirements for marketing campaigns and other projectsDesigns & establishes the look and feel for various promotions across a wide variety of digital assets like landing pages, social media content, digital ads, website banners etc., in close cooperation with product marketing, product management and advertising agency
- Collaborates with external suppliers in developing material based on their brand guidelines and helps in providing creative direction
- Co-operates with cross-functional partners, such as the collaborating advertising agency, to find creative solutions for business needs
- Remain updated with design best practices, emerging social and digital trends, innovations and technologies
- Have an excellent sense for aesthetics and eyes for attention to detail in developing designs, graphics and layouts that are visually appealing, user-friendly and reflect Electronet’s brand identity and values
- Develop design best practices and branding guidelines
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience
- BS in graphic design or other related fields.
- Expertise in Macintosh OSX environment, the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- After Effects, Video editing, illustration or animation and motion capabilities.
- Familiarity with or understanding of WordPress, Online advertising, and Google AdWords and Analytics will be considered a plus.
- Ability to produce high-quality and visually engaging content across formats.
- Up to date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies in web and graphic design.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Excellent visual design skills and ability to translate abstract, technical concepts into visually attractive features.
- Strong organizational skills in order to set priorities, manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
- Good command of English language, (verbal/written), will also be considered a plus
- Can Do attitude
As a Web and Graphics Designer this person will help in shaping all marketing and communication strategies for Electronet.
Access to all resources and tools necessary to deliver top results for the brand and its stores across all channels of communication.
Competitive salary based on qualifications and work experience
Private health insurance coverage
|Graphic Web Designer