We are looking to for a Growth Hacker to help us further speed up our fast-growing and profitable SaaS business. [Athens, Greece]
Yodeck is Flipnode’s next-generation digital signage service powering screens across the globe, with a super intuitive platform that both our users and partners love. To keep it that way, we are constantly on the lookout for talented, self-motivated, and digitally-minded ninjas to join our ever-expanding team.
Are you ready for the challenge to help shape the future of digital signage? Don’t miss the chance to join a fast-growing SaaS in an exciting digital field!
As a SaaS business, our growth comes from our online presence and our fully automated platform. You’ll be tasked with driving performance across all aspects of the growth funnel, from awareness to acquisition, retention and referrals.
To achieve this you’ll:
- Craft our marketing messaging and positioning
- Manage our paid acquisition channels, e.g. Google AdWords, Capterra, and so on.
- Manage our content and social strategy; working alongside our Content Lead, you’ll drive the development of new content, including video and social assets
- Lead the optimization of our sales funnel, landing pages, and devise marketing strategies to increase retention and reduce churn
- Lead the marketing of new features and product launches.
- Develop partnerships with relevant, complimentary services
- Manage referral strategies, customer reviews and stories
Ideal candidates should be
- naturally curious, always challenging assumptions and backing up statements with data
- experienced marketing a SaaS within a larger team, ideally B2B targeting SMBs
- data driven, feeling like home in a spreadsheet, undestanding SaaS metrics, and your way around tools such as Google Analytics, Chartmogul and Data Studio
- comfortable managing and maximizing budgets
In case you are selected for the position of the Growth Hacker, you will have access to the following:
- A competitive remuneration package, with benefits and a Stock Option plan
- Bonus scheme based on agreed KPIs
- You will be working with an extremely talented and cohesive team
- Your input will directly affect product decisions and time planning
- Great working conditions, zero formalities, with awesome geeks and a beautiful office space
|Job Category||Growth Hacker|
|Salary||1000 - 1300€|
|Industry||Information Technology and Services|