As a Technical Content Manager at Transifex you will be responsible for creating, editing and maintaining content to achieve our business and product goals.
You will foster relationships with developers and the open source community to help them become aware of and understand the Transifex platform and value proposition. You will translate and present complex solutions to technical audiences, such as developers, solution architects and more. Your responsibilities will also include communicating outwards and distributing the content to our audiences in order to drive product awareness and leads. You are expected to bring your creative and technical writing skills to ensure positive engagement and customer experience. You will play a key role in the design, execution and, ultimately, the success of our campaigns targeting the developer community. The role reports to the Demand Generation Lead and is fully remote.
- Own, develop and execute the content strategy based on the quarterly and annual Demand Gen OKRs.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar that includes all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the Quarter.
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency.
- Deliver developer-focused messaging and campaigns
- Create technical blogs and other educational content including guides, white-papers and webinars for the community
- Identify speaking and networking opportunities for the CEO and the top management to solidify industry recognition
- Collaborate with the design team for all content design needs.
- Use HubSpot, Google Analytics and other tools to analyse and report on website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution across the company website, online channels and social media platforms.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and best practices.
- Establish close relationships with community enthusiasts in the localisation field to improve the experience of the open source developer community
- Drive Transifex forward based on the feedback from community members
- 3+ years experience in technical writing and/ or developer advocacy experience with technical products
- Solid understanding of the community mechanisms of open source projects
- Ability and desire to cooperate with our developers
- Experience working with API and/ or developer software
- Familiarity with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, email marketing and SEM
- Excellent command / highly proficient in written English (Native level)
- Experience writing or contributing to code would be considered as a plus
The health of our company and the success of the SaaS product we offer is directly related to the work environment we create for ourselves. With this in mind, we strive to create a welcoming and positive place in which to work and thrive. For our remote employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Weekly yoga classes
- Sabbatical leave
- Private health and dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Company-paid lunches
- Company equity (stock options)
- Flexible working arrangements and work from home
- Paid time off
- Apple equipment
- Diverse and close-knit employee team
|Job Category||Content Marketing|
|Title||Technical Content Manager|