Our Team is getting bigger and we are looking for our new star! A Software Engineer to add value to our team!
Who we are
We love technology as much as we love trading, we combined them both and come up with a disrupting idea. We’ve built Echofin, a Slack for financial traders to allow them to communicate, get educated, and collaborate in a better way: Echofin is an all-in-one collaboration platform that provides secure, fast & multifunctional messaging for trading teams.
Echofin has been featured on Product Hunt, TechCrunch, Finance Magnates, and several other media outlets. The service has been presented in TechCrunch Disrupt, OpenCoffee, it was named Trading Communications Platform of the year 2018 by FinanceMonthly and it has been nominated at the Global Fintech Awards as the Best Educational or Personal Finance Platform. Some of the world’s renowned financial teams trust our platform for their round-the-clock demanding communication needs. Our company is also a member of Microsoft for Startups, as well as Plug And Play TC.
We are now ready to grow our team and we are looking for the right person to join us.
For more info, please visit https://www.echofin.com
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in the platform design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of high-quality code
- Participate in technical discussions within design teams and across business units
What you should have
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in JS frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
- Experience with CSS frameworks (bootstrap, tailwind)
- Experience with Git in a team setting
- Self-motivation and the ability to take a high-level goal and deliver shippable code
- Be ambitious, hardworking and enthusiastic
Nice to have skills
- Experience with real-time applications (chat, IoT)
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with MSSQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Stripe API or any other billing provider
Why to join
- Opportunity to work on full life cycle development project that is fast paced, interesting and technically challenging
- Work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft development stack
- Join a team of IT enthusiasts and craft software of great standards
- Competitive salary
- Participation in Echofin’s equity compensation plan
- Be part of the decision-making process
- Partially work from home
- Join a prominent start-up and experience in first-hand how to grow a successful organization
- Great office location and space
- Complimentary unlimited caffeine dose (Nespresso, Iced tea, Energy Drinks)
- Your next job application will suffice with just this: ex-Echofin