Who we are
Bryq is a Talent Intelligence platform built upon who people are, not only what they have done so far.
Bryq uses predictive performance analytics to support HR decision-making in hiring, growing, and retaining talent. We combine psychometrics with organization data (Job Descriptions, Cultural Pillars, Performance, and Organizational data) to build highly accurate predictive models – matching the right people to the right roles.
Whether a company wants to eliminate bias from the hiring process, build upon its company culture, or promote the professional development of their staff through internal mobility – Bryq can help.
Join us in building the Future of Work – Bryq by Bryq.
About the role
Our Marketing has a simple goal – Shape our message, increase our visibility, and generate more leads. The Senior Marketing Manager will both define and implement our strategy to achieve that.
- Shape our message means value prop, positioning, etc.
- Increasing our visibility means corporate marketing, analyst relations, etc.
- Generating leads means manage our inbound channels, events, digital marketing, etc.
Growth is important for us here at Bryq and we want to see our people develop within the organization! We don’t expect our Senior Marketing Manager to be equally proficient in all areas, but they should be at least proficient in some of them and wanting to excel in all of them. Over time, the role can evolve to a Head of Marketing – and beyond.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be managing the marketing team; a team that is slated to grow based on the results achieved.
The annual salary for this position is up to $100k, depending on skills and experience. This is a remote / work-from-home position.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that our branding, messaging, and positioning is following the development of the market and of our product. This include refining our Value Proposition.
- Develop a marketing strategy to achieve the company goals, and the specific campaigns / activities that are to be executed per quarter
- Collaborate with various departments, mainly sales and customer success to define opportunities and achieve mutually beneficial goals.
- Manage the marketing budget and all marketing resources
- Oversee and be hands-on involved with the execution of campaigns and activities (including marketing collateral, corporate decks, events), using external vendors when necessary.
- We are an evidence based as a company, so ensure that we are able to measure the effectiveness of each campaign / activity
- Ensure that we maintain a leading web presence with the appropriate content and SEO activities.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements and monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features).
What you need for this role:
- 2 years or more of proven experience as Marketing Manager, or a similar role.
- We prefer a master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other relevant fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including the ability to write flawless and inspiring copy
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail (which includes using spreadsheets)
- Experience with B2B SaaS marketing is a significant asset, as is familiarity with the HR-tech space
- Evidence-based thinking: The foundation of Bryq is research. Each step involves thorough research and knowledge of the topic and every decision needs to be backed by data. We like to close the loop and measure the result of our actions.
- Personal Growth: We are growing fast, and with the growth of the company, comes the professional growth of the individuals in our team. Everyone at Bryq is encouraged to level up in their careers. We offer a supportive environment and quarterly training company-wide. We enforce our team members to flourish. This is the only way for Bryq to flourish.
- Individual Responsibility: Working independently and acting like an owner is crucial. We do not micromanage. Bryqsters know the details of the process, they are responsible decision-makers and accountable for their actions.
- Bias to action: We’re united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the recruitment space
- Ability to evolve and adapt to situations: We seek out, embrace, and get (un)comfortable in knowing that if we’re not continuously changing, evolving, and improving—we’re falling behind. No year looks the same at Bryq. Mistakes are even ok as long as you learn something from them. We are passionate about learning and seek to constantly improve and innovate. We learn from each other’s challenges & successes.
Why we’re great
- We’re a remote-first organization that lets you work from the comfort of your home or with other awesome Bryqsters in one of our regional offices (currently in Athens, Greece, but soon also in St. Petersburg, FL)
- We’re VC-funded and financially stable.
- We seriously care about making hiring more fair, equitable, and sensible. That’s the goal, not some kind of played-out startup glory.
- We move fast and learn quickly as a team that supports one another. We fail fast and fail often together so we can innovate impactfully.
- Great paid time off is also on the table because we’re human and get that you’re also human.
- Tools are on us, like your choice of a shiny new Laptop.✨
- We’ve reached a global audience from tiny startups to multinational businesses.
We are completely against anything that looks like a hazing ritual. Our interview process aims to be low-stress and fair… and dare I say innovative?
It starts with the 20-minute Bryq assessment that we ask all employees (including our CEO) to take. It gives us valuable insight into your strengths, and also happens to be our core product offering that you’ll be working on!
After that, you will get to know if you go on to the next round of the interviewing process which includes speaking to HR and our CEO. The final step is a take-home business case.
Bryq is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Agency / Consulting