Senior IT Project Manager – Conversational AI
At Omilia we live by the conviction that good technology is invisible to the final user. Our Natural Language Understanding platform, DiaManT® allows the enterprise to finally reap the benefits that artificial intelligence and natural language have been promising for years. Our technology delivers customer care in a conversational user interface, with end-to-end self-service that dramatically improves the customer experience and significantly decreases operational costs. DiaManT® delivers a unified and seamless user experience across all channels, with voice, text, and touch. Facilitating immediate transactions, with easy and effective self-service in the Call Center through the IVR, on websites through Chat, and through Virtual Assistants in mobile apps.
Role: Senior IT Project Manager
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals;
- Perform other related duties as assigned, external or internal;
- Coordinate with internal resources and customers for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Must have a good attitude and not be afraid of challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering or equivalent work experience;
- At least 4+ years of working experience in project management;
- Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Ability to undertake work both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English);
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Fixed compensation;
- Long-term employment with the working days vacation;
- Development in professional growth (courses, training, etc);
- Being part of successful cutting-edge technology products that are making a global impact in the service industry;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Apple gear.
|Title||IT Project Manager|