Senior Backend Engineer (HYBRID)
What we need!
We are looking for a skilled Senior Backend Engineer to join our rapidly growing agile team. You will join the team that works with a core production system and have the opportunity to build successful products and systems, continuously improve our engineering practices, and have an impact in the Tech Music industry!
Your Day to Day!
You will be part of an Agile Team and will:
- Maintain & Build – new features for our B2B products.
- Propose – solutions and participate in team meetings.
- Review – your team’s code.
- Document – your work in a clean & simple way
- Mentor – engineers and support their growth.
- Design, Implement & Deliver – complex features and systems autonomously.
- 5+ years of working experience in creating and maintaining software systems in production environments with a modern Web Development Framework (e.g. Django, FastAPI, Ruby on Rails, Laravel, Spring, ExpressJS).
- Experience with object-oriented development (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, C#).
- Hands-on SQL experience (preferably with PostgreSQL).
- Write organized and clean code.
- Excellent understanding of Version Control (preferably with Git).
- Understanding of Modern System Architectures, Design Patterns, Data Structures.
- Willingness to continuously learn and become better.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional agile team.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Extra Points if you have:
- Expertise in Django/Django REST Framework.
- Experience with cloud service providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with consuming third-party APIs.
- Experience in software development methodologies (e.g. TDD, DDD, BDD).
- Love for music!
A few things about ORFIUM
In ORFIUM we are building the digital future of the Music and Media Industry by providing complete solutions to generate and manage their revenue, promote their content and analyze their business.
YouTube, Spotify, Apple, Netflix, and various other platforms have changed the audience’s experience. On our part, we are building the technology to find content in digital platforms, recognize it and match it with the catalogs of the owners. We are developing solutions based on Big Data, Machine Learning, and Business Intelligence to provide Enterprise services and complete SaaS solutions.
ORFIUM currently serves some of the biggest clients in Entertainment as the leading Copyrights Management and Information Technology company. With our HQ in Malibu, CA, and our R&D department in Athens, Greece, we are able to serve the biggest markets while we innovate fast.
If you believe you can make a difference by joining one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world, you should apply!
🚀 You’ll get to work into one of the up-and-coming tech companies in the Music industry
🏠 Hybrid work model & Work from Home allowance
💰 Competitive salary & Stock Options plan
📚 Personal Development budget
🏥 Private Health & Life Insurance
🚌 Paid Monthly Public transport
🌴 Extra Days Off
💻 Latest tech equipment.
🧃 Free snacks, beverages etc. & Events!
ORFIUM is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other local legally protected characteristic.
|Industry||Tech Music Industry|