Morphoses is an edtech company that revolutionizes how kids learn and develop their employability skills (soft skills). Our innovative solutions are designed to engage and educate kids aged 6-17 in a fun and efficient manner. As a Product Marketing Specialist at Morphoses, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of our products and drive their success in the market. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that showcase the value of our products to parents, employers, hr departments, educators, and other key stakeholders. Your contributions will directly impact the growth and success of our company, and you will play a key role in helping kids around the world enhance their employability skills and reach their full potential. If you are passionate about edtech and want to make a difference in the lives of kids, we encourage you to apply for our open Product Marketing Specialist role at Morphoses.
This role is crucial in working cross-functionally with Content, Product, Community, Design, Sales, and other partners to understand merchants & market insights, develop clear value prop & comms to guide the customer journey, and drive adoption of releases and features.
- Work closely with Product to develop experiences and messaging to acquire, engage, and retain kids/tutors/parents throughout the user journeys.
- Develops a deep knowledge of our target market and is responsible for positioning, value proposition development, messaging, and naming in partnership with consumer research and analytics.
- Own marketing campaigns from end to end: manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning and execution, and report on individual campaign results and bigger-picture trends.
- Managing user research efforts, using quantitative and qualitative analysis problem-solving skills to synthesize results and share findings across the organization.
- Driving go-to-market planning for new features and product releases – Work cross-functionally to set & drive towards quantitative goals for all GTM campaigns
- Strong follow-through from planning, to successful delivery, to look-backs and reporting.
- Capture and synthesize results, takeaways, and standard methodology to enable continuous improvement in GTM plans and outcomes.
- 2+ years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Greek language
- BSc/Ba in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field of study
- Familiar with product-led growth and product marketing tactics
- Analytical mind and solid qualitative skills
- Creative and problem-solving mindset
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Design and copywriting skills are a plus
- Experience in market/competition analysis
- Experience in go-to-market planning for new features and product releases
- Stock option plan
- Ticket Restaurant cards (132 euros monthly)
- You can expect to be given the time and space to experiment and come up with elegant solutions. This is an excellent career opportunity to join our fast-growing team.
- Flexible and adjustable working hours.
- All the gear you need to be more productive (Apple or Windows laptop etc)
- Learning and development opportunities (conferences, certificates etc)
|Job Category||Digital Marketing, Product|