We are looking for an experienced, passionate, world-class product manager to join our growing team. Preferably you have a technical background with experience in music and/or fitness.
Weav is a NYC-headquartered but distributed startup. We recently raised our series A with investors including Peloton and King River Capital. We’re building groundbreaking adaptive music technology, are working with top artists from major labels Warner and Sony, and will be launching partnerships with several global fitness brands in 2021. Our first showcase product, Weav Run, is a musical running app that seamlessly adapts the tempo and structure of hit songs to match your strides and workout.
We’re a small and fast-growing team hailing from all corners of the world, led by renowned pioneers in tech (co-founder of Google Maps, engineering director at Facebook). We have an endless supply of world-class coffee made with our red La Marzocco , which has traveled with us to our successive offices in London, LA, & NYC. We take pride in fostering an inclusive culture, and strive to ensure everyone maintains a healthy work/life balance. We fully embrace remote work, with hubs in Brooklyn, Athens, and San Francisco.
- Are a world-class expert at product managing highly technical teams.
- Have a strong technical background.
- Preferably have experience with both D2C and B2B products.
- Possess excellent communication and people skills.
- Prefer working on world-changing products in a small startup environment.
- Love music! And maybe running, too 🙂
- Our adaptive music platform for fitness.
- Our showcase app Weav Run.
- Our adaptive music production tools.
- Partake in adaptive music R&D with our music team.
- We’re a startup, so there are plenty of unique opportunities and challenges to tackle!
- Health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Unlimited PTO & remote work policy.
- Running race entry fees.