What we need!
We are seeking a talented Product Owner to support our Product Managers in developing and launching innovative solutions that address the unique challenges faced by the music industry. As the Product Owner, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive the product roadmap, prioritize features, and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
What you will be doing!
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for our music industry solutions.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and the demanding landscape.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize product features, ensuring alignment with overall product vision and strategy.
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria for features and functionality, and ensure that they are communicated clearly to the development team.
- Manage the product backlog, ensuring that it is up-to-date, prioritized, and actionable.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that features are developed and delivered on time and within budget.
- Conduct user testing and gather feedback to inform product judgments and improvements.
- Monitor and evaluate product performance metrics, and use data to inform future product development choices.
Who we are!
ORFIUM is a fast-growing Copyrights Management and Information Technology company serving some of the largest music and entertainment companies in the world. At ORFIUM we are building the digital future of the Music and Media Industry by providing complete solutions to generate and manage revenue, promote content and analyze their business.
We are looking for talented people to join our team who are passionate about making a difference!
Headquartered in Malibu (California, USA), we are a Global company with offices in Athens (Greece), London (UK), Tokyo (Japan), S. Korea, Dublin (Ireland), Bulgaria and Sri Lanka. Our clients include Warner Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, Sony Music Publishing, Warner Chappell Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing Group, Ingrooves, Red Bull, and many more!
What you need to succeed in the role!
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or similar role, with a track record of successfully launching and managing software products
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies and experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with experience working with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with the music industry and understanding of its unique challenges and opportunities is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Fluent English language communication skills (verbal & written).
Extra Points if you have!
- An academic background in computer science or proven programming skills.
- Familiarity with Programming Languages, Frameworks & Tools (Python, Django framework, React Framework, SQL, Tableau, Jira, Confluence & more).
- Experience in Β2Β products.
- Passion for innovation and impact.
- Love for music!
If you’re passionate about the music industry and have the desire to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
Apply today and join our team of dedicated professionals who are committed to transforming the music industry through innovation and technology!
🚀 You’ll get to work into one of the up-and-coming tech companies in the Music Industry
🏠 Hybrid work model & Work from Home Allowance
💰 Competitive salary & Stock Options plan
📚 Continuous Learning & Development
🏥 Private Health & Life Insurance
🚌 Paid Monthly Public transport
🔆 Career opportunities
🌴 Extra Days Off
💻 Latest tech equipment
🧃 Free snacks, refreshments etc. & Events!
ORFIUM is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other local legally protected characteristic.
|Job Category||Development, Product|