adjust. is growing and we are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our one of a kind team. Are you game?
First things first! Get to know us!
What we pursue in adjust. is to help brands grow, with useful communication. We are a creative playground, where we constantly test and learn. Our intelligence is our added-value and we know that when people work smart & expand their limits, they can achieve anything!
Our vision is to break new grounds every day. For the market. For the brands. For the people. To grow together.
How do we stand up to every challenge? By staying true to our values.
- We CARE for both our colleagues and partners as a family.
- We are TRANSPARENT in every aspect of our work.
- We GET THINGS DONE by doing more instead of talking more.
- We BRING SOLUTIONS instead of problems.
- We are AGILE and react fast.
- We are constant LEARNERS and we know that sky is not our limit.
- We are FEARLESS and we embrace innovation.
- We are ONE and avoid working in silos.
- We CELEBRATE every success; big or small.
Τhis is how your day as a Performance Marketing Manager at adjust. will look like. You will…
- Lead to the strategy of performance marketing campaigns and participate in new business pitches
- Set-up, monitor and analyze the performance of mid to large scale digital marketing campaigns in Google, social (i.e. Facebook) and other platforms (i.e. Amazon)
- Handle demanding SEO projects for various industries
- Monitor KPIs & optimize campaigns along the way. Who doesn’t love analytics & testing?
- Conduct weekly, monthly or ad-hoc reports and come up with actionable insights and next steps
- Be creative & come up proactively with proposals based on data and insights
- Ensure flawless planning and excellent campaign execution along with timely delivery
- Make sure to leverage #teampower by working as one with all internal departments and guiding the junior members of the Performance Marketing team
- Communicate effectively with senior stakeholders & build strong relationships that contribute to client growth
- Contribute to business reporting
- Monitor competition, trends and understand the industry landscape
The ideal candidate will have
- Work experience: 2-3 years in Performance Marketing, ideally in a digital agency
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or other related field is required, a Master’s Degree is preferred, or in lieu of degree, 6+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook & Google advertising platforms
- Experience in platforms such as Amazon, Tripadvisor, Reddit, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience in complex SEO
- Google certifications (i.e. Google Ads Fundamentals, Display, Advanced Search)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of data visualization
- Very good project management skills
- Understanding of business reporting & forecasting
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
- Critical & Strategic Thinking
- A natural curiosity for new trends and innovation
- Fluency in English; written/spoken
On top of an exciting, fun and continuously evolving workplace, these are the benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance Plan
- Continuous Trainings & Personal Development Plan
- A laptop and remote work policy
- Industry leading clients
- An uber cool kitchen inside a former money vault
- Dog-friendly offices
- Fun nights out
This is an opportunity to join an agency with a start-up mindset and a great team that passionately believes in people as the key factor of success.
adjust. is an equal opportunity employer; we are interested in applicants coming from diverse backgrounds and we hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Category||PPC - Performance|
|Title||Performance Marketing Manager|