efood’s Performance Marketing team is looking for a passionate Paid Social Campaign Manager that will focus on Facebook & Display advertising. If you are an A-player, want to get your hands dirty, wish to implement strategies that drive growth and always willing to learn, then efood is the right place for you!
What you’ll do:
- End-to End-Campaign management: Set-up, launch, measure and optimize advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, GDN, YouTube
- Researching and testing new features, trends and ideas. Constantly challenging the status quo by identifying both new and improved execution strategies that will increase overall performance and efficiency, in turn leading to higher user satisfaction and retention.
- Strategic Planning & Execution: Assist in the media strategy development with complete control of tactical execution of campaign.
- Monitoring and challenging acquisition and order funnels in order to improve CVRs and performance of marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of a creative’s impact in performance marketing and constantly working in a feedback loop with the design team.
- Develop processes, best practices and automation that will help elevate campaign reach to the next level
What you have:
- Deep expertise on Facebook ads with usage of both hard sell and soft sell objectives
- Experience on Google ads, mostly with Display, Video and App advertising
- Educated around User acquisition and Growth strategies in the digital world
- Good understanding of CRM and email marketing fundamentals and their potential synergies with rest performance marketing channels
- Experience with A/B Testing. Testing mindset: Test everything that matters
- Deep knowledge of Analytics fundamentals and past experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Understanding of how tracking works across platforms
- A strong disposition for data-driven decision making; you like to play around with data and cut it in many different ways to find interesting insights that can help the business
- Excel skills : know your way around pivot tables
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Team spirit that can work with multiple people from different backgrounds and expertise
Nice to have:
- Bachelor/MSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- SQL / Python hands-on experience
- Experience with Programmatic advertising
- HTML / CSS basic understanding
- Competitive remuneration scheme
- Meal coupons
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Career development opportunities
Your life @efood :
- You will be a part of a fast-growing multinational company, member of the Delivery Hero holding, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
- Υou will have the opportunity to function in an established, yet creative and fun working environment with genuine and ambitious people whose ultimate goal is to maintain efood as the ideal workplace. [In our maiden participation in 2020, we were honoured with a 5th place award from the Great Place to Work® Institute]
- Daily routine will be a thing of the past, as no day will be the same day as the one before.
|Job Category||PPC - Performance|
|Title||Paid Social Campaign Manager|
|Industry||Food & Beverages|