With sport playing an increasingly important role in more and more peoples’ lives, both on and off the field of play, we operate in a highly attractive industry. Based on our deep understanding of our consumer and the authenticity of the adidas brand, we push the boundaries of products, experiences, and services. We do so according to our strategy, which allows us to fully capitalize on the acceleration of favorable long-term structural trends.
‘OWN THE GAME’
‘Own the Game’ is our strategy that guides us through to 2025 – a plan rooted in sport. Sport is adidas’ past, present, and future.
Our purpose: Through sport, we have the power to change lives
Our mission: To be the best sports brand in the world
Our attitude: Impossible is nothing
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join The Marketing Team
Newsroom & Publishing
It is all about PR, Digital Publishing & Influencer Marketing. Deliver the adidas message to the consumer through partners’ social media, creating engaging contents and experiences which drive conversation both one to one and at scale, and connecting them to adidas’ wider digital world.
- Follow the publishing activation plan for adidas key categories and concepts and effectively execute against it
- Ensure the brand is “always on” through native articles & product placements on selected media. Propose the right content for each publisher for maximum visibility and exposure
- Work together with Wholesale (WHS) and Retail Marketing Activation teams and support them with their publishing plans, making sure they are always aligned with the brand priorities, concepts, and guidelines
- Support in the creation of local content with influencers & athletes. Monitor the production flow, manage expectations & needs and suggest the right copies for their Social Media channels
- Monitor our partners’ presence on social media, identify potential partnerships and propose actions in cooperation with our PR Agency
- Place promo orders for our contracted partners, in alignment with the brand calendar and campaign priorities
- Provide the requested input to the PR Agency for the creation of our Monthly Publishing Report, in alignment with the Southeast Europe (SEE) team members
Omni channel Marketing Activation – Store campaign implementation
This role is responsible for supporting achieving brand visibility and impactful consumer experience in our key Strategic doors both in a Monobrand (adidas) and a Wholesale (WHS) environment through the implementation of in-store-communication tools (ISC) both for campaigns and always on. Additionally, this role is responsible for supporting in executing, tracking, and optimizing company digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels for selected Strategic Accounts. Our objective is to drive attention and desire of consumers in a Monobrand and Multi-branded offline and online space. To achieve this, we design tailor made marketing plans & consumer activation concepts that promote new product launches or important brand moments.
- Support the Omni-Activation team dealing with the strategic Greek accounts in conceptualization, production and implementation of account marketing plans including new product launches, season refresh and consumer facing events in a 360 way
- Support the delivery/distribution of “Digital visibility packages” of company’s key concepts on customers’ websites
- Organize launches from A to Z with our agencies, events with influencers & well known athletes targeting our consumers and produce creative content for social media and in store usage in collaboration with your colleagues in Newsroom and Sports Marketing (SPOMA)
- Support the tracking of Instore & Digital activities
- Contribute to Account Marketing Plans for key wholesale or franchise accounts in country; support preparation of presentations for /with Sales Teams
- Assist in gathering feedback to EUROPE/Cluster South Channel Activation on performance of concepts and on toolbox readiness
- Daily communication with Sales, Marketing peers and Partners
- Periodical store visits
We are looking for an enthusiastic personality, willing to work for a sports brand and make a difference by bringing outstanding results. Sports Marketing is all about passion for sports and a great understanding of the sports industry.
- Follow the sports marketing strategy for adidas key categories and concepts and effectively execute against it.
- Ensure the brand gets maximum visibility and exposure through the right product placements on field and on court.
- Work together with Brand Comms, Newsroom & Publishing, Wholesale (WHS) and Retail Marketing teams and support them with their activation plans, making sure they are always aligned with the brand priorities, concepts and guidelines
- Ensure the highest level of service is provided to our contracted partners across all sports at all times.
- Monitor our partners’ presence on social media, identify next gen. talents and potential new partnerships.
- Place promo orders for our contracted partners, in alignment with the brand priorities and partners’ needs.
- Student of business studies, marketing, communications, journalism or similar
- Enrolled as full-time student for the complete duration of the internship
- Or in the so-called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (gap year regulation only applicable to EU citizens due to working permit regulations)
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Good English level
- Application Deadline: November 25th, 2022
- Start Dates: March 1st, 2023
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: adidas Headquarters in Athens (Glyfada city)
- The only way to apply to our internships is to complete this recorded video: https://bit.ly/3SM5htC
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.