MFS Performance Marketing Manager, Fintech
Optasia is a fully-integrated B2B2X financial technology platform covering scoring, financial decisioning, disbursement & collection. We provide a versatile AI Platform powering financial inclusion, delivering responsible financing decision-making and driving a superior business model & strong customer experience with presence in 30 Countries anchored by 7 Regional Offices.
We are seeking for enthusiastic professionals, with energy, who are results driven and have can-do attitude, who want to be part of a team of likeminded individuals who are delivering solutions in an innovative and exciting environment.
As a MFS Performance marketing managerin Optasia, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our product marketing strategy with focus on the Mobile Financial Services.
What you will do
- Develop and execute overall performance marketing strategy
- Set up, monitor, manage and optimize campaigns across multiple platforms and channels for positive ROI
- Manage performance marketing campaigns including go to market, to help acquire new customers and drive growth.
- Creative ability to create enriching content to enhance campaigns.
- Communicating regular metrics and findings from campaigns and analyze performance, insights, blockers, and areas of opportunity.
- Conduct conversion rate optimization audits and execute A/B tests, user testing/feedback to improve conversion rates across the online and offline to identify what works best
- Improve customer lifetime value together with the aim of reducing acquisition costs.
- Responsible for the growth marketing and CRM strategy, processes, and implementation.
- Work together with external agencies to optimize the delivery of ad, app, website and campaigns driving user experience and activations
What you will bring
- University degree in marketing or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a performance marketing role in a financial industry
- Extensive experience on marketing campaigns, as well as sms/email campaigns, social media, landing pages, blogs, SEO/SEA and display marketing.
- Strong experience using analytics tools and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc. and performance marketing tools/platforms.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- A customer centric mindset and great analytical skills.
- Have UX and social media writing experience.
- Creativity, personal drive and a structured approach.
Why you should apply
What we offer:
💸 Competitive remuneration package
🏝 Extra day off on your birthday
💰 Performance-based bonus scheme
👩🏽⚕️ Comprehensive private healthcare insurance
📲 💻 All the tech gear you need to work smart
🎌 Be a part of a multicultural working environment
🎯 Meet a very unique and promising business and industry
🌌 🌠 Gain insights for tomorrow market’s foreground
🎓 A solid career path within our working family is ready for you
📚 Continuous training and access to online training platforms
🥳 CSR activities and festive events within any possible occasion
🍜 Enjoy comfortable open space restaurant with varied meal options every day
🎾 🧘♀️ Wellbeing activities access such as free on-site pilates classes, plus available squash court on our premises
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|
|Industry||Business & Investments|