Ferryhopper is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes diversity and is committed to inclusion in the workplace. We do not accept discrimination and harassment of any kind. This policy applies to all employment practices within our company!
Ferryhopper is revolutionizing online ferry booking, aiming to change the way people travel by ferry. We are collaborating with more than 80 major ferry companies across 22 countries, bringing a fresh and seamless ferry booking experience. We always strive to cater to the needs of all travelers and keep improving our services.
If you want to know more about the team, read about Ferryhopper in a nutshell.
As a Marketing Copywriter, you will be part of Ferryhopper’s Community Building Team. You will be working closely with multiple teams in a variety of projects, including Social Media and Performance actions. You are expected to produce clear, engaging and brand-fitting content, and make informed decisions about audiences and community building. From creative copy to conversion-oriented content, you will be the go-to person to captivate our users with our brand.
As a Marketing Copywriter in Ferryhopper you will:
- Produce concise and high-engagement copy that reflects our brand’s voice in English and Greek
- Produce copy for digital and physical ads (Google, Social Media, CRM, OOH, Radio/podcasts advertisement)
- Produce copy for our social media channels
- Work closely with the Brand, Performance and Design teams
- Follow creative briefs to produce clear and persuasive copy
- Integrate and implement brand guidelines to your copy
- Ensure brand and copywriting consistency (style, imagery, messaging, and tone)
- Creativity, clarity, humor, resourcefulness, flexibility, and passion
- Professional fluency in Greek and English
- Ability to work independently across channels and switch between projects
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational, reporting and multitasking skills
- Experience in producing micro-copy
The following would also be appreciated:
- Professional knowledge of any of the following languages: Spanish, Italian, French, German (writing, proofreading, translating)
- Experience working as a B2C copywriter in the travel industry
- Ability to write press releases and create copy in a more corporate language
Our team is our number one priority; we try to offer an amazing work environment. This includes:
- Competitive compensation package
- Equipment of your choice
- Training and educational budget throughout the year
- Work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Great office space at the heart of Athens with fresh fruit and vegetables always available 🙂
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours & remote working
|Copywriter, Digital Marketing