Elorus delivers cutting-edge, online financial management solutions to cater to the needs of project-driven teams and small businesses around the globe. We develop and maintain an all-inclusive invoicing, time tracking & expense management platform actively used by thousands of users across a broad industry spectrum.
Our team is composed of highly skilled, self-motivated people working together to provide real solutions to real problems. We love the startup way of doing things: providing a supportive working environment, adapting to changes quickly, and reinventing ourselves.
Although Elorus is backed by investors such as StartTech Ventures and VivaWallet, we follow a performance-oriented growth model, and we’re excited to expand our team!
About this Position
We’re looking for a creative Marketing Content Writer to join our team and be the go-to person for producing engaging, quality content that speaks to our target audience and boosts engagement with our brand.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, imaginative wordsmith with an eye for detail. If you can grasp new concepts quickly and can offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Please share samples of your work (Greek and/or English) by including either a portfolio or links along with your application so we can get an idea of your best work, preferably on business management, finance, and small business-related topics.
If you have a passion for technology, enjoy solving problems that can impact the lives of millions, and understand the pain points and needs of modern SMBs, you are at the right place.
What you’ll do
● Own our content-related initiatives: Create and manage the editorial calendar of our Greek and international blog, ensuring timely publication using SEO guidelines. Also, re-structure & edit existing blog articles and create long-form content around industry-related topics.
● Support our team with product-related content: Proofread and edit support articles in our Greek and international help center, product descriptions and guides, onboarding emails, and presentations.
● UX-writing: Write in-app copy, tooltips, and product tours
● Promote our Products: Collaborate with designers, PR, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g., email campaigns, landing pages, PayPerClick ads, etc.)
● Keep our brand consistent: Display a strong understanding of our brand guidelines and tone of voice that will be incorporated into any content you produce.
● Proven work experience as a copywriter, content writer, or similar role
● Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills in both English and Greek language
● Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
● Strong research skills
● Knowledge of content strategy development and implementation
● Fluency in writing for business management, finance, and small business-related topics is a plus
● Attention to detail with excellent time-management and organizational skills
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Strong understanding and passion for technology
● Self-driven professional willing to constantly learn and grow
● A BSc/BA in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field is a plus but not required
By joining our team, you’ll have a crucial role in transforming a fast-growing startup into a thriving company! Also, you’ll enjoy benefits that make you more productive at work and contribute to your professional and personal development, including:
● Competitive compensation package, based on experience
● Fixed monthly meal allowances
● Private health insurance plan
● Flexible working hours
● Unlimited growth opportunities. You’ll get to experiment and learn using the latest tech and tools available.
● A dynamic and modern working environment full of creative individuals.
|Content Marketing, Digital Marketing