At Epignosis, we build workplace learning software that enables more than 70,000 teams worldwide to offer training to their people. Our portfolio of tools can be used by organizations of any size and includes TalentLMS, a zero-overhead cloud LMS, eFront, an enterprise LMS, and TalentCards, a mobile app for training the deskless workforce.
We’re on a mission to democratize training by developing simple, accessible, and affordable software, and making sure the right people find them when they need them. With 10,000+ customers and 11 million users logging in to use our platforms across 126 countries, we have established ourselves as a global leader in a fiercely competitive industry. At home, we are quickly becoming the largest SaaS company to come out of Greece.
That’s where you come in. We are looking for an experienced FullStack WordPress Developer to join our development team in the high-achieving Marketing department! You’ll be responsible for building, maintaining, and improving WordPress themes, including but not limited to Gutenberg-based ones. We follow WordPress best practices and all of our sites are custom-built without using any third party Visual builders.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the tech stack. You’ll manage all technical aspects of our WordPress installations, ensuring high performance, availability, and security.
- Build new features. You’ll develop and implement new website features and functionality that will help us drive better results.
- Play well with others. You’ll work closely with our development team, and collaborate with designers and the content team to create new pages and elements.
- Organize and Strategize. You’ll be responsible for implementing website changes to optimize our visibility, traffic, and conversion rates.
- Master of all. You have an in-depth understanding of the entire web development process, from design to development to deployment, using best practices, especially when it comes to security and performance. Also, being familiar with a version control system such Git, will go a long way.
- Self-managed. Your organization skills are unmatched. You know when you need to multitask and when you need to focus.
- Gutenberg Wiz. Experience developing Gutenberg blocks using React.
Bonus points, if:
- Familiar with tools like npm/webpack/babel/composer/eslint.
- Experience with development tools such as Vagrant or Docker.
- Familiar with performance optimizations and accessibility.
- Understanding of the basic principles of SEO.
We’re a diverse group of smart, fun and GIF-loving professionals, working in offices around the world, including the U.S., the U.K., Greece, and Cyprus!
You’ll enjoy perks and benefits that make you more productive at work and contribute to your professional development, including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Private health insurance plan
- Meal allowance
- Gorgeous office space or opportunities for remote work
- Professional and personal development opportunities (lots of them)
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- Work/life balance ― i.e., we go big AND we go home