FrontEnd (Web) Developer
OKTO’s continuous growth demands high-caliber candidates, who can demonstrate professionalism, passion, and creativity. For those who come on board, we offer significant career advancement, challenges, and a runway for growth.
OKTO (www.oktopay.eu) powers digital payments for every entertainment, leisure, and gaming environment. Our unified payment platform combines secure, real-world transactions with the most powerful payment technology to create immersive payment experience for both merchants and their users.
Since 2019, OKTO has been improving payment interactions for online and retail gaming and introducing frictionless payments with its local knowledge, sector expertise and international capabilities.
The expanding business now employs over 100 payment experts, gaming insiders and software engineers, serving some of the most exciting international markets including, Brazil, Romania, Italy, Greece, Germany, the UK and Spain.
OKTO is looking for a Front End (Web) Engineer experienced in React, passionate for building amazing user interfaces to join our OKTO team in Athens while being responsible for developing web-based applications using cutting-edge technologies.
As a of FrontEnd (Web) Developer of Okto you will be responsible for:
- Design and develop software using the React framework.
- Develop user interfaces for complex solutions.
- Work with web services and REST APIs.
- Ensure code is optimized for performance, scalability, and security.
- Troubleshoot and debug code issues.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in React and related fields.
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- 3+ years of working experience in designing and developing software.
- Proven working experience with:
– React Framework
– HTML5 & CSS3
– Client-side scripting (Js, Typescript)
- Experience in building User Interfaces for complex solutions.
- Strong understanding of SEO concepts, best practices, template design, and asset modelling.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, especially Git.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
💸 Competitive renumeration package according to your experience
🌍 Opportunity to work in a fast-paced international company
🏠Friendly, motivating, and challenging environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
📚 Continuous training for all your learning and development needs
⭐Career advancement and organized feedback framework