Who we are
Etraveli Group is a leading global platform for flights, an air technology company connecting millions of flights and travelers across the globe. The company is the exclusive provider of flights to booking.com in Europe and recently entered into an acquisition agreement with Booking Holdings pending competition clearance.
We want our customers to experience the world, while we take care of the technology that enables traveling. Every minute we close hundreds of deals for our partners around the globe. We are the preferred partner of some of the world’s most prominent travel companies such as Booking.com, Google Flights, Skyscanner and Kayak.
At the same time, we open endless possibilities for our employees. Our diverse team of more than 2000 passionate professionals is what makes us the best in what we do. The Group headquarters are located in Sweden while different parts of the Group’s operation are led from the countries where we have offices (Greece, Canada, India), with the Athens office being one of the largest, hosting around 500 employees working from the center of Athens for the rest of the world.
We know that the travel business is not just a business, it is an opening to the whole world. And technology is not just a job, it is an opening to the future. We are looking for people that are as open as traveling and technology combined & we are here to guide, challenge and give you an exciting part in our mission to make our world, wide open.
If you are passionate about providing finance solutions using tech as your tool, making an impact to our millions of travelers, this is the right place for you! Join us and start today as a Fintech Product Analyst!
As a Fintech Product Analyst your main responsibilities will be to deal with Fintech products (payment setups, features related to checkout pages, technology required for high performance), conduct market research, identify consumer behavior and monitor fintech industry trends. Additionally, you will be required to assess new payment methods across 75 countries both from the solution relevance and the customer experience perspective. The ideal candidate must have a 360 view combining travel and payment understanding as well as demonstrating a problem-solving attitude with a special focus in customer experience.
You will be located in Athens and will be part of Etraveli Group Fintech Team.
- Analyze and evaluate new fintech solutions across 75 markets under a multifaceted approach (product, customer experience, travel centric processes, performance etc.).
- Collect relevant data/information and prepare business cases assessing new payment solutions’ monetary impact for the company.
- Lead market optimizations with regards to payment set up including products but also technology, features and partnerships on local and global level.
- Manage communications with partners, run QBRs to ensure he/she is up-to date with new products and opportunities that could be utilized in the company.
- Participate in cross-functional projects including fintech and travel-tech areas that are related to sales and product initiatives which are impacting the overall payment efficiency.
- Closely monitor fintech product performance in order to report and propose improvements under a data driven approach.
- Take initiative to propose disruptive changes/products in an attempt to introduce innovative solutions and upgrade customer experience.
- Take ownership of new payments solutions and their smooth onboarding as well as be able to work closely with the Tech/ Development team to ensure successful releases.
- Resolve operational issues with regards to payments set up and payment service providers.
- Be up-to-date with Schemes new regulations as well as with Payment industry’s news. Continuously seek for innovation and custom solutions related to the travel and fintech industry.
- Degree in Business subject areas, Engineering, Statistics or Science
- 1-2 years experience in digital environments product position will be considered a plus.
- Data driven/360 view thinking along with strong critical, analytical and investigation skills
- Ability to prioritize, and effectively handle multiple projects under a minimum supervision and honor deadlines
- Self-motivated with ability to take ownership in a fast growing environment
- Ability to act proactively, take initiatives and pay attention to detail
- Very strong communication skills, can-do approach & excellent command of the English language
- High level of responsibility & integrity combined with eagerness to work in a multicultural, international environment subject to continuous changes
We are looking for people who would make the world smaller for travelers but want a bigger world of opportunities for themselves. With us you can enjoy:
- #LI-Hybrid working environment – having the opportunity to work both remotely and at the office enabling you flexibility!
- Health Benefits – Through partners we offer a private health insurance plan. We also offer the possibility to use 2 extra medical leave days in case of need.
- Monthly ticket restaurant card – to spend in one of the thousands affiliated restaurants, cafes, stores or supermarkets across Greece.
- Office in the City – We sit on bright, large floors (over 4000㎡!) in central Athens. Just a short walk from the Ambelokipi Metro station.
- Growth – We believe in personal development and continuous education, thus we offer the opportunity of role-related training on tools and best practices.
- We also like to schedule company/department/team activities and events outside the office space!
- We have a relaxed & fun work environment where you can enjoy free breakfast coffee/tea, playing ping pong or video games.
|Job Category||Development, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, E-commerce, Growth|