(Remote Work is OK)
Arrikto is looking for an entrepreneurial Director of Marketing whose primary responsibilities will revolve around outbound marketing and lead development. The ideal candidate is data-driven and will bring innovative thinking when it comes to the execution of campaigns and the development of leads. A demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast growing, dynamic startup environment will be the key to success for this role.
- Campaigns: Responsible for maintaining the infrastructure that allows us to identify companies and individuals demonstrating “intent.” From there, building out contact lists, assigning prospects to the appropriate email campaigns and supplementing the campaigns with advertising or LinkedIn InMail/connect requests. Also, in charge of creating landing pages and copy for sequences, plus optimizing them on an ongoing basis.
- Lead Development: Pipeline and nurture prospects wherever they are in their Kubeflow adoption journey into the appropriate “next step” like training, community activities, newsletters, webinars, workshops or product news.
- Analytical and data-driven
- 5+ years of previous marketing or sales experience in fast-paced startup environments
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Familiarity with modern sales/marketing tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, WordPress, Google Spreadsheets, Outreach.io, Linkedin Sales Navigator/Ads, Zoom.info, etc.
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
- Private health insurance plan
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|
|Title||Director of Marketing|