Digital Marketing Manager
GIM Greek Internet Marketing is a Premier Google Ads Partner and a Facebook Preferred Partner.
Our company was created in 2009 and was one of the first to introduce the science of Digital Marketing to Greek Businesses. The agency is focused on Digital Marketing and E-commerce.
We have the honor of having worked with Brands including Metlife, Dioptra, Dromeas, Pizza Fan, Cartridge World, Omiros, Neon Energy and others.
GIM is seeking a full-time Performance Marketing Manager to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with extensive knowledge and thorough understanding of PPC and Social Media.
Remote working is possible.
- Manage performance campaigns, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other digital channels
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies and tests for SEM campaigns
- Optimize keywords, bid strategy & targeting
- Implement Data Analysis to proactively and creatively identify new opportunities.
- Formulate audience segmentation strategies and targeted copy / creative development.
- Keep up to date with performance marketing best practices and strategies
- Manage client relationship and expectations
- Work in a team to deliver results
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of Marketing & Communication, Digital Marketing, PR, Business or other related discipline
- 2+ years of proven working experience in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of Digital Analytics tools
- Good understanding of conversion tracking, display advertising, social media technology, and cross-channel marketing
- Able to identify target audiences and create digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment, good under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Be able to take initiative and be responsible while taking ownership on accounts
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, team player
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Presenting Case Studies from previous work will be considered a big plus
- Participation in educational events and seminars on Digital Marketing
- Competitive salary
- Company Pizza Days
- Bonuses for content creation and other initiatives
- Ability to work independently and deliver results using fresh thinking and innovation, use your creativity and marketing skills to make a difference
- Fun working environment, we work hard but look good doing it all together as a team
|Job Category||Digital Marketing, PPC - Performance|
|Level||Mid - Level|
|Title||Digital Marketing Manager|