Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager, who will be in charge of leading our company’s marketing efforts.
Are you the growth prodigy, genius and rockstar we’re looking for? Do you have experience in HR Tech? Then for goodness sake, keep reading!!
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing new marketing strategies by driving forward our product-led strategy and helping to build the team necessary to lead our expansion.
Υou will be in charge of looking for areas of deficiency, which are opportunities for growth and improving our growth metrics through digital channels. You will report directly to the head of the company, often the CEO, figuring out exactly how to drive business development, revenue, and profit to achieve the company’s ambitious goals across all functions of Marketing – and communicating these plans to relevant persons.
What we really want is someone who wakes up every morning passionate about what they do and is brimming with new ideas to drive growth and expansion.
Previous experience with SaaS and preferably HR Tech products will be considered a strong advantage.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand-building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets.
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth by establishing KPI’s for the Marketing Department.
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- Devise and implement data-led acquisition strategies for Owiwi, optimizing every part of the sales funnel.
- Target SMEs in the USA and beyond by identifying and scaling paid and unpaid digital acquisition channels, including PPC, social (paid & unpaid), partnerships & affiliates, SEO, content, email and more.
- Calculate CAC & LTV and optimize campaigns for profitable unit economics.
- Work closely with product, sales and operations teams to optimize conversion rates.
- Uncover creative, non-traditional and new methods of acquiring users.
- Build and execute brand and competitive positioning strategy.
- Test and implement offline marketing campaigns
- Build, lead and recruit the growth team.
- Review and manage content marketing strategy.
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and best practices.
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success.
- You have strong experience (Minimum 3-5 years) managing growth through digital acquisition channels targeting SME’s.
- Proficient with Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel, and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing data-led marketing strategies & using web analytics tools to increase user acquisition, engagement and retention and meeting/exceeding revenue and profitability goals.
- Self-starter with the ability to execute under deadlines.
- Experience in startup culture is a plus (or evidence you can adapt to sudden changes within both the company and broader industry).
- Experience in managing growth teams & executing an agile marketing strategy.
- Experience in scaling acquisition strategies geographically
- Possess Intricate knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising methods.
- Excellent command of the English language with an attention to detail; for copywriting purposes.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Passion for finding repeatable and scalable ways to increase growth
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
As part of our team, you will be part of an international, ambitious company that is shaping the HR industry but also you will enjoy a flexible startup environment, as well as:
- Competitive Salary.
- Individual training budget for professional development.
- An opportunity to deal with large-scale projects and grow into a very important role.
- Remote work.
|Job Category||Digital Marketing, Growth|
|Title||Digital Marketing Manager|