We’re looking for a full-time Creative Writer to produce original research and in-depth industry content for the Yodeck website. This position will report to the Head of Marketing and will constitute an integral part of our growing marketing team.
We’re looking for someone with proven experience in writing for the web in various formats (including but not limited to blog posts, landing page copy, in-depth guides), who has a passion for producing engaging content that answers visitors’ burning questions. Prior experience in journalism and/or marketing content will be of great value. The ideal candidate would be comfortable with producing content for assigned topics, as well as identify, research, and produce new content topics based on industry and user research.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver Compelling Content. Create original research content and generate in-depth guides on topics relevant to Yodeck’s digital signage audience. You’ll need to work with internal stakeholders and external industry experts to identify the right audience, tone, and focus for your content
- Tell Your Story Through Data. You will conduct surveys and other primary research methods to collect important data for your content
- Keep Consistency. You will ensure that content adheres to existing in-house style guides and aligns with the company’s overall strategy
- Optimize for Search. You’ll update to adhere to search engine optimization best practices and ensure that the content is consumable by search engine bots and readers alike
Who You Are
- Expert Writer. We know this is trite, but you must truly have excellent communication skills. You should love writing and understand that fewer words can sometimes need more and you’re dedicated to continuously hone your craft
- Obsessed with Technology and Business. You’ll be expected to write about digital signage topics, meaning you will need to demonstrate a passion for tech that empowers our platform, the technology needs of our customers, and the key problems they’re looking to solve in their businesses
- Excellent Organizational Skills. The ideal candidate is an expert at interviewing subject matter experts and conducting primary research for one topic while simultaneously finalizing their draft of another.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in content authorship, or related activities
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Strong skills in various authoring and copywriting formats (writing blog posts, long forms, and newsletters, creating copy for Google and Facebook ads, etc.)
- Team player, attention to detail, eager to learn new things and self-driven
- Experience in research methodologies and tools (pollfish, survey monkey, typeform, etc)
- Impressive benefits package, incl. training budget, office gym & personal trainers, nutritionist, health insurance plan, internal courses and workshops, and much more
- Company-wide bonus scheme and a great Stock Option plan
- You will be working with an extremely talented and cohesive team
- Your input will directly affect final deliverables and time planning
- Great working conditions, zero formalities, with awesome geeks and beautiful office space (check out Yodeck on Glassdoor)
|Job Category||Copywriter, Digital Marketing|
|Indus�ry||Information Technology and Services|