At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. For us, that means ensuring our guests have the peace of mind, flexibility & confidence they need to explore life’s latest adventure.
We’ve grown a lot since our founding in 2013, having raised more than $258m+ in funding, to date — and that’s just the beginning. We’re now hosting guests in more than 9,000 homes in 25+ cities around the world (and growing!), with an aim to hit 50 cities by 2025.
Our vision comes to life through our ways of working. For our 800+ member team located across 15 countries, we’ve created a culture of collaboration, inclusiveness, and opportunity.
We believe our people should have the power to choose their preferred way to work. Depending on the role’s requirements, team members can choose to work full time in one of our offices, work fully remote, or choose a hybrid model between the two.
We are driven by our core values. To our team, Time is our most important resource. Excellence isn’t simply a standard, but an exciting way to look at life. We Care deeply about our guests and colleagues. Our relationships are built around Transparency, which builds trust and improves communication.
We’re shaping the future of living, and we want you to be part of that journey.
We are looking for a highly motivated Channel Marketing Associate based in Athens to join the Channel Marketing team. You will be primarily responsible for assisting the Channel Marketing team in the advertising of Blueground properties on booking and listing platforms, in order to maximize utilization and occupancy across cities.
What you will focus on:
- Conducting in-depth market research on the listing platforms of each city, evaluating and prioritizing them
- Effectively communicating and negotiating with the account managers of the listing platforms
- Uploading and maintaining Blueground properties in the relevant booking and listing platforms using the data from our internal database, while ensuring we achieve the best ranking and visibility for our ads
- Joining team projects, which include monitoring the listing platforms’ performance, improvement of internal processes, cross-functional projects, etc
- Be responsible for multiple tasks, simultaneously in different cities
- As this position has a rapid advancement into the Channel Marketing Specialist position, you will also focus on having full ownership of the markets that you will be responsible for
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel / G-sheets
- Keen to take on tasks with more responsibilities
- Tech-savvy, and comfortable with learning how to use new software platforms
- Great team player, flexible, with strong communication skills
Good communication skills in any of the following languages: Turkish, Italian, Spanish, French or German
- Competitive salary & annual performance bonus
- Blueground Stock Option Plan
- Flexible paid time off
- Group Health Insurance program
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Flexible work environment through our Blueground Nomads employee mobility program
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.